The top lines you wouldn’t think came from a Christmas movie.
10. How the Grinch Stole Christmas~ Singer~ You're a foul one, Mr. Grinch / You're a nasty, wasty skunk / Your heart is full of unwashed socks, your soul is full of gunk / Mr. Gri-inch / The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote: Stink, stank, stunk!
9. A Charlie Brown Christmas~ Lucy Van Pelt~ Look, Charlie, let's face it. We all know that Christmas is a big commercial racket. It's run by a big eastern syndicate, you know.
8. White Christmas~ Bob Wallace ~ You ought to be horsewhipped. First you, then you, and then you again.
7. Scrooge (1970)~ Scrooge~ If they'd rather die, then they had better do it and decrease the surplus population. Good night, gentlemen.
6. Holiday Inn~ François~ Twice, sir. The first time he came from his dressing room he had a telegram in his hand. He ordered scotch and soda. A bottle of each.
5. The Nightmare Before Christmas~ Dr. Finkelstein~ That's twice this month you've slipped deadly nightshade into my tea and run off.
4. Jingle All the Way~ Howard Langston~ I'm not a pervert! I just was looking for Turbo Man doll!
3. Elf~ Miles Finch~ Hey, jackweed, I get more action in a week than you've had in your entire life. I've got houses in L.A., Paris and Vail. In each one, a 70 inch plasma screen. So I suggest you wipe that stupid smile off your face before I come over there and SMACK it off! You feeling strong, my friend? Call me elf one more time.
2. A Christmas Story~ Ralphie as Adult~ [narrating] Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window.
And the number one line that you wouldn’t guess came from a Christmas movie is
----- Drum roll please------
1. Christmas Vacation~ Cousin Eddie~ Shitter was full.