Current Read~ Blood Lite 11: Overbite
Includes- Kelly Armstrong, L.A. Banks, and others
Current Fav TV, Movie~ Buck Wild ~ if you love campy B horror with zombie-chupacabras, oh my gosh!! That's right, I
Current WIP~ Yes, Silver Tears.
(second in the Moonlight series. Hold your hats, starting book three)
Phone project~ lol, I worked on my Halloween story at work~ being paid to write, my friends. ;)
I don't know if you read, listen, watch, or do all of the listed, in order to get the news of our world, because I don't. I personally hate the news, it's depressing, and why do I need to know whoever changed their hair color? Let alone, the people reporting look like bad dolls that are better off in Escape from LA. In short, I steer clear of it. Of course, I like campy B horror films with zombie-chupacabras (it's cool just typing it) so my opinion is.. well.. skewed, I mean, like me.
Back to my post~ I'm a headline reader, you know when you're going to check your email, msn, yahoo, aol, there are those headlines. I spend a lot of time saying 'Hey did you see the headline?' if they answer yes, 'Did you read the article?' cause I didn't. (disclaimer: why I read headlines, I sit in front of a computer a lot, you know, the job thing)
Before you judge, I didn't always use to be this way, there was a time I actually read the articles. It's clicking on the headline, waiting for the page to load, being visually assaulted by advertisements, and then the article says nothing. It's like the headline has been repeated over and over again. So I stopped reading them, that's precious time I'll never get back. Because I'm really busy, lol, not. I am curious as to what went wrong with Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner, did anyone read the article?
And then when you're all out of headlines concerning stars and cars and bars, there are those headlines that beg you to click on them so they can tell you what to eat, what to throw away, what to drink, what not to drink, where to vacation, where to shop, when to shop, and it goes on and on and on. And they all have an amount~ 10 things to do right now, 6 reasons you love blue skies, kind of thing. So I made a list of things you have to do and absolute truths because they're on the in-ter-net and its never wrong. I know this ~ because it told me.
M.A. Kastle's List~
1) 10 turnovers and handmade pies you need to make ~ NOW ~ actually I have celiac disease, no thanks.
2) 14 places to swim before you die ~ not after ~ you would float.
3) 6 common foods you can OD on ~what~ food OD, outlaw it!
4) 16 foods scientifically proven to make you happier ~ wine! wait, that's only 1. So I only need 1 :)
5) 12 things you can do to become a better leader ~ kill off everyone else. Joking, that's the horror writer coming out.
6) 38 TV couples we love ~ fake couples ~ on TV, I don't love them, that's creepy, even for me.
7) 10 things in your closet to throw away ~ NOW ~ like those flip flops with no partners
8) 9 items most likely to attract a bear to your campsite ~ I think this is priceless ~ most likely, like maybe, we're not sure. Good luck with that.
9) 16 questions doctors use to figure out if you're a sociopath ~ it takes 16? ~ ignore the remark next to number 5 and 2!
and the final It's Truth because it came from the in-ter-net is..........
10) 10 common household items that could kill you ~ do not go into your homes people, it could, maybe kill you!
So it's Friday and I needed a new blog post and there you have it. Sadly it doesn't have anything to do with writing. Most likely it will next time, hahahaha.
Have a nice weekend everyone!