Playing on the iPod~ A couple of songs from The Crow soundtrack and The Lost Boys soundtrack and ....I'll stop.
Current read~ Draped in Red by none other than Amber Dane :)
I apologize for being slow.
Current fav movie~ seriously- I don't know why I put this here! My Bloody Valentine
Welcome to the first day of October!!!
Yes, my friends the best time of year is finally upon us. October has opened its arms for cooler weather, (which for me is anything cooler than the 80's) and the leaves are starting to look as if someone has taken a blow torch to them. By the way, I have a palm tree in my front yard, I thought about spray painting it to look like it was turning towards those poetic golds, reds, and oranges, but then I took my neighbors feelings into consideration. Weak, I know. I'll put giant spiders on it instead.
The next post, and the next, and the next, and until Halloween graces us, will be an ode to 80's slasher flicks. Because who can resist the fun of the 80's? No one!
To kick the first day of October off I'm going over all of my favorite quotes from all my favorite horror/ creepy movies.
Yes~ you are correct, if you guessed the first one is from My bloody Valentine 2009!
**The following fun may or may not contain bad words, so watch yourself.**
1. "Happy fucking Valentines Day."
My Bloody Valentine 2009
2. "We are now up against live, hostile targets. So, if Little Red Riding
Hood should show up with a bazooka and a bad attitude, I expect you to
chin the bitch."
3. "One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires."
The Lost Boys
4. "Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't
leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town."
Army of Darkness ~ Really anything Bruce Campbell does, says, talks about ~
5. "No vampire's gonna want him anyway. Probably give him blood poisoning."
Fright Night 1985
6. "Don't you know what's goin' on out there? This is no Sunday School picnic"
Night of The Living Dead
7. "You know the part in scary movies when somebody does something really stupid, and everybody hates them for it? This is it."
OK, I love this one too~ "Hey, bum-fuck police, I'm being chased by a guy who likes to pull
tongues out of severed heads with his teeth. Is there a special
extension for that?" LOL..... love it.
8. "I know who you are. You are the autumn people. Where do you come from? The dust. Where do you go to? The grave"
Something Wicked This Way Comes ~ This one was hard. I loved the book.
9. "We should never try to deny the beast - the animal within us."
10. "You're a thief. You may have killed your wife and daughter. OK, I'll
give you that. But it was me who knocked off the three girls. What are
you doing stealing my murders? What kind of fucking friend do you think
you are? I suppose you thought you were doing me a favor..."
11. "The way you walked was thorny, through no fault of your own, but as the
rain enters the soil, the river enters the sea, so tears run to a
predestined end. Your suffering is over, Bela my son. Now you will find
The Wolf Man 1941
12. "It isn't a pretty sight. Never ceases to amaze me why the most noble
word of God, the human brain, is the most revolting to the human eye."
13. "He was my son. Now he is only... a beast of the night."
The Brides of Dracula
Hope you enjoyed the list. Stop by next week for another post dedicated to Halloween.
A Curse Revisited
The Legend of Noah Blyth
"Kyle slid his arm around Jody. “Babe, he is sick. He’s here with us.”
Playing on the iPod ~ Pandora Current Read ~ The Bazaar of Bad Dreams ~ Stephen King Current Fav TV, Movie ~ Castlevania ❤ ...
Here's a little something I started yesterday and thought I would share it with you. It's going to be a short story, and I'm tr...
Playing on the iPod~ Traded it for a smart TV... ummm not a stupid TV (don't tell the TV in my living room, poor thing, the TV in my ...